Documents Required at Check-in
All new international students are required to check-in with an International Student Advisor in the International Student Services Office (ISSO) in person prior to their first semester. Students will have a registration hold from the ISSO that will not be lifted until the student has completed check-in. Attendance at International Student Orientation on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 is mandatory.
Check-in will be located in the ISSO in Halladay 104 and students may review the check-in schedule here. Check-in for spring 2015 will be by appointment and students may schedule their check-in appointment beginning December 1. For a map of campus click here. Below are the required documents and information for check-in:
- Copies of passport and visa. Students with F-2 dependents must provide copies of dependent’s passport and visa. Please be sure port of entry stamp shows up clearly on copies.
- Copy of I-94. If you have a paper copy I-94 we will need a copy of the front and back. If you have an electronic I-94 record we will need a print out of your electronic I-94 record. Students with F-2 dependents must provide copies of their dependent's I-94.
- Copy of first and last page of I-20. Transfer students MUST provide copies of ALL previous I-20’s. You may contact your previous school’s international office and they will have the documents readily available. Students with F-2 dependents must provide copies of first and last page of dependent’s I-20’s. Please be sure port of entry stamp shows up clearly on copy(s).
- Current physical address. We understand this may be temporary or a friend’s address but we will need this address for our records.
- Permanent physical address in your home country.
- Emergency contact information for friend or family in the U.S. Name, address, phone number, and email.
- Emergency contact information for friend or family in home country. Name, address, phone number, and email.