We are pleased to announce the availability of a website to assist prospective and/or current teachers who may be impacted by the state’s unprecedented budget challenges. This website addresses questions related to student loans, unemployment compensation, and other related career opportunities. We will soon be adding several new graduate certificate programs targeted at specific career fields that may appeal to our graduates.
The following is a listing of school district employment websites and teacher job fairs listed in alphabetical order in the North Texas area. This listing may not be complete. If you know of any other job fairs in the area, please e-mail Scott Mobley at Scott.Mobley@tamuc.edu. Thank You!
NOTE: Career Development on the Texas A&M University-Commerce campus has a complete listing of teacher job fairs all over the state of Texas and some nationwide. Contact Career Services for more information at 903-886-5110 or view them on the Web at http://www.tamuc.edu/careerservices/.
|ESC Region 10||Employment Website|
|Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISDN||http://www.cfbisd.edu/|
|Cedar Hill ISDN||http://www.chisd.com/|
Grand Prairie ISDN
|Highland Park ISDN||http://www.hpisd.org/|
|Red Oak ISDN||http://www.redoakisd.org/|
Sulphur Springs ISDN
Allen ISDN No Information at this time
Athens ISDN No Information at this time.
Cedar Hill ISDN No Information at this time.
Commerce ISDN No Information at this time.
Dallas ISDN No Information at this time.
Desoto ISDN No Information at this time.
Duncanville ISDN No Information at this time.
Frisco ISDN No Information at this time.
Fort Worth Independent School District is hiring teachers for the 2015/16 school year
Fort Worth ISDN is recruiting talented, compassionate teachers dedicated to helping every student in the district succeed. Successful applicants will share a commitment to excellence in the classroom and a belief that great teaching is the key to unlocking student success.
Fort Worth Independent School District is hiring teachers in all subject areas particularly for high need areas such as bilingual, math and science. By filling out one application, you will gain access to opportunities across all Fort Worth schools.
Teaching in Fort Worth is more than a career. It’s a calling. Answer the call today and join an exceptional team of teachers shaping the leaders of tomorrow. Certified teachers as well as career changers can see a complete listing of opportunities at http://www.fwisd.org/pages/FWISD/Teach_Fort_Worth
Be sure to submit application early!
See your future in our classroom. Find your home in Fort Worth.
• Salaries starting at $48,300
• Excellent medical and retirement benefits
• A chance to make a difference in the lives of those students who need it most
• A great place to live that offers museums, art galleries, sports, performing arts, nightlife, and family fun
FWISD is committed to supporting great teaching and developing a world-class workforce.
By working in Fort Worth ISDN you become part of a community committed to developing a workforce that is student-centered. One of our top priorities is helping teachers reach their full potential in the classroom. We are focused on supporting teacher success in a number of ways:
• Providing meaningful professional development and support to teachers at every stage of their careers
• Identifying ways to recognize and reward teacher success in the classroom
• Committing to capital improvements including upgrades to facilities and security, building new science, technology, engineering, math and fine arts academies, and advancing technology throughout the district
Do you have what it takes? We’re looking for individuals who:
• Are committed to igniting a passion for learning in the students they teach
• Work collaboratively with colleagues and build strong relationships with students and parents
• Accept no excuses and take responsibility for student growth
• Continuously develop their skills
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• Valid Texas Teacher certificate at the appropriate level for assignment OR Accepted in an approved Alternative Certificate Program (ACP) and have passed the required prerequisite examinations for elementary OR passed the required prerequisite examinations for secondary OR hold a college major in the applicable subject area and grade level OR have 24 credit hours in the subject to be taught.
• Experience working with diverse student populations.
• Bilingual fluency is beneficial in some settings.
Please visit the following website to submit your online application and learn more about Fort Worth Independent School District: http://www.fwisd.org/pages/FWISD/Teach_Fort_Worth.
Garland ISDN No Information at this time.
Grand Prairie ISDN No Information at this time.
Harmony Science Academy-Dallas No Information at this time.
Highland Park ISDN No Information at this time.
Hurst-Euless-Bedford ISDN No information at this time.
Irving ISDN No Information at this time.
Lancaster ISDN No Information at this time.
Lewisville ISDN Annual job fair. This is a “by invitation only” job fair that requires interested applicants to apply.
Little Elm ISDN No Information at this time.
Longview ISDN No Information at this time.
McKinney ISDN No Information at this time.
Midlothian ISDN No Information at this time.
North Central Texas (NCTASPA) Job Fair No Information at this time.
Pegasus School of Liberal Arts & Sciences No Information at this time.
Richardson ISDN No Information at this time.
Rockwall ISDN No Information at this time.
Sherman ISDN No Information at this time.
Terrell ISDN No Information at this time.
Texarkana ISDN No Information at this time.
Texas A&M University-Commerce No Information at this time.
Wylie ISDN No Information at this time.
View Job Fair calendar from around the state at our Career Services web site. This is not just for teacher job openings.