Your Drive Toward Success
At Texas A&M University-Commerce, you will choose from more than 100 academic programs to earn a relevant degree supplying the skills and knowledge employers seek. You’ll receive a high-quality education in a comfortable, friendly environment where faculty and staff are focused on understanding your goals. It’s our goal to help you succeed.
Relationships and Support
Imagine developing close, personal friendships with world-class professors. They’ll know your name and even give you their phone numbers because they want to make sure you’re successful. You’ll build confidence as your voice gets heard in small classes averaging only 26 students. Our active campus life will put you in touch with lifelong friends. We offer more than a solid education; we support you every step of the way so you leave well prepared to compete with confidence in the marketplace.
As a student, you can expect:
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees in fields of study that are in demand
- Leading-edge technology in state-of-the-art facilities
- Opportunities to personalize your education and receive extra support through special programs
- Research opportunities with professors
- Learning from world-class faculty who are accomplished in their fields
- Impressive internship experiences where you’ll make connections important for future employment
- Great value from reasonably priced tuition
- Convenient branch locations close to home as well as online classes
In the past five years, the graduate school and job placement rate for our May graduates has exceeded 93 percent. Earning a well-respected degree from A&M-Commerce leads to jobs for top employers, including:
- The Dallas Independent School District
- KTEN Television
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas
- The U.S. Department of Labor
- Wells Fargo Bank
Find out firsthand about the high-quality academics at Texas A&M University-Commerce when you visit campus.