Reporting Awards from Outside Sources

If you are the recipient of any type of award, typically scholarships or corporate sponsorships, from a source other than Texas A&M University-Commerce, you must report it to the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships as soon as possible. An adjustment in your financial aid offer may be needed according to the guidelines of the aid programs currently offered. You may be required to repay financial assistance you have already received if you are no longer eligible for those aid programs.
You can report an award from an outside source to