University Interscholastic League
Conference AAA Region II
Regional Meet General Information:
The 2014 UIL Regional Academic Meet headquarters will be located in the Science Building, near room 122.
Please review the 2014 Handbook, as many items have changed.
Academic Event Directors
Members of the RAC will be available for documentation check on Friday, May 2nd from 2:00-4:00 pm. Please have the documentation form completed when you arrive.
Schedule of Events
- One Act Play events will be held Thursday, May 1st.
- Lincoln-Douglas Debate events will be held Friday, May, 2nd.
- All remaining events will be held on Saturday, May 3rd.
Sam Rayburn Student Center
The Sam Rayburn Student Center will open at 9:00 am on Saturday, May 3, 2014. Please do not congregate in the Sam Rayburn Student Center as there are multiple events being held throughout the day.
We have a few requirements we are asking our participants to adhere to so that the events will run smoothly:
- The designated administrator of each school who has a qualified representative is responsible for knowing the dates for the meet and the scheduled time for each contest or event. All events will start at exactly the time posted. A roll call will be done. No participants will be allowed to enter the contest after the starting time.
- Each school must follow the Spring Meet Code as outlined in this handbook and the UIL Constitution and Contest Rules which encourages all participants to compete in all contests in the spirit of fairness, good sportsmanship, and high ethics.
- Participants should accept decisions of officials or judges, treat officials with respect, treat opponents as guests, and put sportsmanship above victory. Violation of the code may result in probation, disqualification, or suspension of participants or schools.
Athletic Event Information
Please click here for more information.