Welcome to the 2017 Library Survey
ARE WE HITTING THE MARK?
Student prizes include:
ASUS ZenPad 3S
1 of 5 USB battery chargers
This year's Faculty prize is
an Amazon Echo.
- Only current students and faculty from Texas A&M University-Commerce are eligible for the drawings.
- You must use your Texas A&M University-Commerce email address to be eligible for the drawing.
- You may only take the survey once. If you submit a survey more than once, both surveys will be discarded and you will not be entered into the prize drawings.
This survey will take about five minutes to complete and is completely confidential.
You will be asked for your Texas A&M University-Commerce email address at the end of the survey. It will only be used to contact you in the event you win one of the prizes. Your Texas A&M University-Commerce email address will not be sold or used for any other purpose and it is not linked to your responses on the survey.
Your feedback will help us continue to improve the libraries and the services we offer at Texas A&M University-Commerce.
- "My Minimum Service Level Is" indicates the level of service with which you can live.
- "My Desired Service Level Is" indicates the level of service you want to experience.
- "Perceived Performance Is" indicates the level of service you perceive that you receive from the libraries.