Schedule a Library Instruction
Schedule a library instruction for your class now! Let a librarian teach your class how to use library resources!
A library instruction will:
- Teach your class the difference between a scholarly article and a popular magazine
- Show your students how to find academic articles using library databases
- Demonstrate how to evaluate an internet resource
- And much more!
You can also request that the library instruction be tailored to a specific assignment!
Library Instruction Terms & Conditions
- Library instructions must be scheduled a minimum of three days in advance.
- The instructor must accompany the class to the library instruction.
- Cell phone use is not allowed during the library instruction.
- Please put any special requests for the library instruction in the "notes box".
For more information contact:
Head of Research and Instruction Services