Skip to content

Bilingual and ESL (English Second Language) Education, PK-12

Courses may be taken on the main campus, on our Mesquite campus, by distance education (televised instruction), or online.

Note: some courses are offered only on the main campus

Undergraduate Programs

Obtain a BS in Interdisciplinary Studies and a bilingual or ESL teaching certificate.
Additional tests are required by SBEC for certification. See Certification Testing Guidelines.

Financial Assistance Sources

Students can apply for many scholarships and grants, both from within and outside the university