Change Major Request Form

* = Required

You may request to change your current graduate program status by completing and submitting this form.  You have the option to change your degree, your major, your degree and major, or change your status to nondegree or teacher certification.

Please be aware of the following requirements before you request to change your major:

  • You must be in academic good standing and have a graduate GPA of 3.00 or higher to be eligible to change your major.
  • A change of major request does not guarantee admission into the new major.
  • A change of major request may be submitted at any time but if you wish to start the next semester in your new major, your request must be submitted to the Graduate School no later than four (4) weeks prior to first class day along with all required admission documents for the new major.
  • You must submit all documents required for admission consideration to the new major before you will be considered for admission. 

I wish to change my major to the following;