Brian McGinley is the Associate Director of Procurement Services and serves as the Contracting Officer for A&M-Commerce. He came to work for the University in February 2014 and currently oversees the University’s outsourcing contracts, the Lean process improvement program, and eProcurement. He also serves as a business analyst for the Laserfiche implementation team and teaches Organizational Leadership in the College of Innovation and Design as an adjunct instructor.
Prior to joining the University, Brian began his career as a Procurement Specialist at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Shared Services Center at Stennis Space Center in Mississippi. He then became a Lead for the NASA Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer Program (SBIR/STTR), processing over 1,000 contracts and purchase orders annually with an annual program spend of over $100 million.
- DBA, Business Administration, Columbia Southern University, 2017
- MBA, Project Management, Columbia Southern University, 2011
- BSBA, Business Administration, University of Southern Mississippi, 2009
Honors and Awards
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Certificate of Achievement, 2011
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Certificate of Achievement, 2012
- Certified Texas Contract Manager, Comptroller of Public Accounts, 2020-2023
- Certified Associate in Project Management, Project Management Institute, 2015-2023
- Certified Texas Procurement Manager, Comptroller of Public Accounts, 2016-2021