A Conversation with Ronald
What is your approach to therapy?
My approach is person-centered therapy, which is a non-directive approach to counseling that allows the client to talk about their concerns with the support of the counselor.
What do you love most about A&M-Commerce?
I love the caring and helpful desire that everyone has for each other. There is no doubt that everyone on campus cares about students and wants everyone to succeed by obtaining their educational goals.
- DMin, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1990
- M.S., Counseling, Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2022
- M.A., Religious Education, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1987
- M.A., Theology, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1985
- B.A., Communications, Baylor University, 1979
- Anxiety and stress
If it is to be, it is up to me.William Johnsen