Directions from the Northwest (from or through Denton)
If you are coming from the Northeast and planning to drive through Denton, you can bypass the Dallas Metroplex by traveling down Highway 380. First, travel to Denton, then:
- Take Hwy. 380 to Greenville.
- From the 380 and Hwy. 69 junction, go right on Hwy. 69 to Interstate 30 approximately 5-6 miles.
- Go over Interstate 30 and take I-30 east toward Texarkana.
- Take exit 101 (Hwy. 50) to Commerce (about 15 miles.)
- Go through the first light when you get to Commerce and turn right on University Drive. (This is the entrance to the University).