Meet our Counselors
Support. Connect. Empower.
We provide mental health services to assist in maximizing your potential for personal growth and academic success. We strive to complement the university's academic mission by initiating interventions to promote a healthy campus environment and meet the psychological and educational needs of the university community. Our challenge is to nurture and support you while addressing the evolving issues and concerns ever-present in a diverse university community.
We will provide holistic, individualized mental health and wellness services operating from four pillars of service, including clinical services, outreach and prevention, consultation, and clinical training for future mental health professionals. With cultural humility, our purpose is to deliver innovative, empirically proven, trauma-informed support in support of a diverse student body.
We will provide holistic, individualized mental health and wellness services operating from four pillars: clinical services, outreach and prevention, consultation and as a training site for future mental health professionals. With cultural humility, our purpose is to deliver innovative, empirically proven, trauma-informed support as we serve a diverse student body.
- INTEGRITY AND ETHICS: We provide services based on the highest professional standards. We anchor our efforts in integrity, adhere to ethical expectations of conduct and safe-guard your therapeutic relationship and well-being. The cornerstone of our practice is maintaining the confidentiality of those we serve.
- PROFESSIONALISM AND SERVICE EXCELLENCE: We pursue excellence as a guiding principle in our work. We strive to provide high quality, culturally competent, evidence-based programs and services in a proactive, timely and flexible manner. We are committed to remaining current in our practices by engaging in ongoing professional development.
- DIGNITY AND RESPECT: We value the inherent worth and dignity of all people, honor the right and responsibility of individual choice, and respect and care for each other and those we serve.
- DIVERSITY AND SOCIAL JUSTICE: We serve as advocates for social justice, embracing and celebrating diversity. We support a campus culture that encourages safety, inclusiveness, respect and awareness. We enhance the campus climate by seeking new approaches and strategies that instill an inclusive university experience.
- COLLABORATION AND TEAMWORK: We seek to understand one another. We practice open, empathic and authentic communication and seek-out partnerships and opportunities for teamwork in support of enhanced services to students.
- INNOVATION AND STEWARDSHIP: We strive to be thoughtful and responsible with resources by utilizing sustainable approaches and valuing creativity as a conduit to provide innovative services relevant to student needs.