WHY SHOULD YOU “JUMP START” DALLAS?
There are benefits available to students who decide to attend the A&M-Commerce at Dallas location. Here are a few:
- Attend a full-service destination location in the North Central region where you can remain in your community while earning an undergraduate degree.
- Choose from programs in high-demand academic areas that prepare you for jobs in high-demand industries. Learn more here.
- Engage in a full suite of amenities and services—from premier facilities and world-class professors to academic advising and career services.
- Get up close and personal with the region's most dynamic leaders – our faculty are experts in their fields.
- Complete the FAFSA and meet eligibility requirements to receive your first-year free with “Jump Start” Dallas.
- Be admitted and enter A&M-Commerce at Dallas in the fall of graduation from high school, or a two-year school with an earned Associate’s Degree or 45 credit hours without gaps in enrollment and
- Be enrolled full or part-time beginning fall 2023 as a first-time new undergraduate student working towards their first undergraduate degree at A&M-Commerce at Dallas and
- Be a Texas resident for tuition purposes.
Funding will cover 100 percent of the first year of tuition and fees not covered by other grants or scholarships. Funding will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis and is limited.
A&M Commerce reserves the right to change selection criteria, eligibility, and value, as well as limit offers based on the availability of funds without notice.