University Ethics :: Easy Links Giving copied not edited
University Ethics:: vision
We strive to…
University Ethics:: Missions and Objectives
Our strategic Plan
Train, Educate, Engage
- Be the touchpoint for both campus and community partners through our tangible brand awareness and relationship development.
- Manage expectations by effectively communicating our role and services provided.
Cultivate and Support Ethical Behavior
- Cultivate and support ethical behavior by being and providing resources to the campus.
- Identify issues on campus while building partnerships with colleges, departments, divisions, students and the community.
- Recognize/acknowledge individuals and department that demonstrate ethical and compliant actions.
- Assist in fact finding to empower individuals to make ethical decisions that align with individual and institutional core values.
- Support departments to ensure practices are efficient and compliant by offering proactive compliance solutions.
- Track metrics to measure trends, performance and results to find areas of needed improvement.
- Strive for transparency and accountability with continued internal program assessments.
- Solicit feedback from collaborating parties to assess and improve processes.
University Ethics :: Committee
Ethics and Compliance Committee
The University Ethics and Compliance Committee (UECC) meets quarterly and is chaired by the Ethics and Compliance officer. The committee’s purpose is to develop a compliance plan concerning A&M-Commerce operations. The compliance plan, which is approved by the president and System Ethics and Compliance officer, recognizes how the university systematically addresses risks, identifies emerging risks and monitors the effective mitigation of risks identified. The Executive Ethics and Compliance Committee is responsible for executive-level oversight of the risks identified by the UECC.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us.
Compliance Committee Members
Univeristy Ethic:: Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
REPORT FRAUD, WASTE OR ABUSE
Employees of the A&M System are required to report factual information suggestive of fraudulent, wasteful or abusive activities that may involve the System or any of its members. For further information, please reference 10.02 Fraud Prevention,10.02.01 Fraud Prevention, 07.01 Ethics
Texas A&M System Risk, Fraud and Misconduct Hotline
- By phone: 888.501.3850
- Risk, Fraud and Misconduct Hotline web page
Texas State Auditor’s Office
- By phone: 800.892.8348
- State Auditor’s Office website