Financial Services :: Featured News
Our primary goal is the safekeeping of the A&M-Commerce’s financial assets with accurate recording of transactions, reconciliation, review and reporting to internal and external customers.
We strive to provide excellent customer service and to assure that the highest fiduciary standards are sustained.
We undertake timely and accurate invoicing for expenditures of university funds and recording of those expenditures in a manner consistent with university guidelines and other regulations.
Financial Services :: Links List
Financial Services :: Marketplace
What is Marketplace?
Marketplace is a set of tools to design, build, and maintain online shopping.
Marketplace consists of two components:
1. uPay Sites
- Payment only sites that are linked to existing or custom payment pages.
- Complete self-contained online stores
- Part of an online mall that contains all the uStores
Marketplace Store Features
Provides an easy, user-configurable online site for sale of goods and services
- Reduces dependence on IT resources
- Supports a wide variety of online commerce activities including tickets, events, donations, merchandise, summer camps, banquets, fundraisers, mailing lists, and more….
- Provides secure, PA-DSS compliant payment processing. (Touchnet handles all payments)
- Funds are deposited directly into the designated FAMIS account.
- Tracks Inventory – Restrict Sales to Inventory
- Allows for recurring payments
- Reports downloadable in Excel
- Refunds directly from Marketplace
- Products can be enabled or disabled, also by calendar dates
- Products can be grouped by store and product categories
- No COST to your area!
- The mall manager will create a Touchnet Store site for you to use
- Each area will be responsible for placing inventory and fulfilling orders for the store
- Link to the mall and your store from your web pages
- Start collecting payments
Financial Services :: Contact
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.Back to menu