Our Division Teams
The support of our staff helps to shape our vision and is essential. As the Division of Enrollment Management, we create inclusive environments of intentional first-class experiences that provide excellent service, top-tier resources and limitless inspiration through collaborative partnerships. We depend on our divisional teams to help make our vision our reality!
Our teams are organized around the following core areas:
- Divisional Goals and Strategic Planning Team
- Conduct a mission statement workshop.
- Coordinate IE alignment and reporting.
- Social Team
- Plan social bonding activities for the Division, one per quarter.
- Create a welcome “onboarding” program for new EM employees.
- Lions Lead Team
- Organize and plan the annual Lions Lead, an award and recognition program for our Division.
- Lionheart Champions
- Implement ideas and plan activities that promote a culture of kindness for our Division.
- Nominate and install a Divisional “Poet Laureate.”
Divisional Tools and Resources
The Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS) has been the pre-eminent force for promoting standards in student affairs, student services, and student development programs since its inception in 1979. CAS standards create the opportunity for functional areas to demonstrate contributions to the public good, including student learning, development, and success.
- Fall 2024: The Office of Financial and Scholarships will recommence work on an assessment via the Standards and Guidelines developed by the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS). Standards are developed through a consensus model of member associations and industry experts. Our planned use of CAS will include an Internal program & external program review for the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships and will help inform the following:
- Provide a foundation for process and operational improvements
- Development of our mission, goals, and strategic plan for the department
- Staff professional development and training
- Excellence in student support and services
- Benchmark against national standards
Cloverleaf personalizes professional development through personality tests like the Enneagram, 16 Types, DISC, Energy Rhythm Surveys, and Strengths Finder. Through automated coaching tools through email, calendar, and messaging apps, our use of Cloverleaf will support our Division by:
- Increasing engagement: Encouraging employees to bring their whole selves to work.
- Maximizing talent: Uncovering hidden employee strengths and potential.
- Building trust: Helping our team builds empathy and confidence.