Jennifer Faunce enjoys giving back to her community in as many ways as possible. She is an active member of the Lion family at A&M-Commerce and of the Providence Christian Academy School Board, where her son attends school. When she is not taking care of our students, Jennifer loves spending time with her family. You'll catch her with family watching their favorite flicks on movie nights and looking forward to attending the Greenville Farmers Market on the weekends.
A Conversation with Jennifer Faunce
What would you tell a student who is thinking about attending A&M-Commerce?
We have some of the most caring faculty who have our students' best interests at heart. I believe you get a quality education at an affordable price, especially for our master’s and doctoral programs. Our graduate programs help prepare our students for their current or future careers.
What do you like most about your career at A&M-Commerce?
I love helping prospective students. I was a public school teacher for eleven years, so I understand when teachers call me and ask for advice on how they can advance their careers. Whether they want to become an instructional coach, instructional technologist, or an administrator, I have the opportunity to recruit public school employees with our Quick Start Grant. This grant is changing lives and helping students complete their graduate degrees.
- M.Ed., Educational Administration, Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2014
- B.A., Communication Studies: Radio, TV, Film, University of North Texas, 1997
Honors and Awards
- Episcopal Foundation Award, St. Paul’s Episcopal School, 2017
- Episcopal Foundation Award, St. Paul’s Episcopal School, 2014
- Starfish Saver Award, Rockwall High School, 2009
- Women's History Month, honored by A&M-Commerce's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee, 2021
- A&M-Commerce President's Meritorious Service Award – Student Success Team, 2020