First Class Requirements
Note: These documents MUST be submitted to your practicum or internship instructor at the FIRST class meeting of the semester.
Each of these forms is available in the respective Practicum and Internship Handbook (Clinical Mental Health or School – click on the “Resources” tab on the lefthand side of the page and then download the appropriate Handbook). Please note that these forms differ for students in COUN 551 and COUN 552, so choose the one associated with your respective class.
- Practicum/Internship Ethics Agreement
- Emergency/Crisis Management Plan
- Trainee Consent for Video and Audio Taping
- Copy of Professional Liability Insurance
- Note: The American Counseling Association provides free professional liability insurance to counseling students as a benefit of student membership.
- Field Placement Contract
- Field Experience Plan
- Field Site Supervisor Registration