Residential Living & Learning

Res HallsRoom and Board RateshandbookCare PackagesHousing Tours

Mission Statement

Residential Living and Learning is a dedicated staff that cultivates an environment conducive to the active pursuit of academic, personal and professional success.  We are determined to expand the understanding of oneself and global citizenship through innovative initiatives built on unique opportunities that engage and empower students to value diversity, enlightened inclusion, and lifelong learning.

Phase 3 live feed

Watch a daily updated time lapse of the construction for our newest residence hall. This new hall is expected to be finished by fall of 2017. Phase 3 will house a total of 490 beds. 20% of the building will be single rooms and the other 80% will be double residence rooms.