Earn a Degree in one of the fastest-growing counties
Explore our undergraduate and graduate degrees and discover which programs work best for you. Here at A&M-Commerce, we know more than just your name. We know you.
Collin Higher Education Center :: Classes
We offer undergraduate and graduate courses ranging from cognitive psychology to integrated art for elementary teachers. Find a course that works with your schedule and lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I park at the CHEC?
Where is the Collin Higher Education Center?
Who do I contact about transferring to A&M-Commerce at the Collin Higher Education Center?
How do I apply for dual enrollment with Collin College and A&M-Commerce at the Collin Higher Education Center?
How do I apply for Financial Aid at A&M-Commerce as a dual enrollment student?
To be eligible for Financial Aid at A&M-Commerce, you must complete the Consortium Agreement form. A&M-Commerce serves as your “home” college while Collin College serves as the “host” college.
How to apply for financial aid:
- Complete part one of the Consortium Form
- Submit Consortium Form to an academic advisor/faculty member for completion of part two
- Submit Consortium Form to A&M-Commerce Financial Aid office for completion of part three
- Submit Consortium Form to Collin College for completion of part four
- Send official academic transcripts from Collin College to TAMUC
Note: For the Spring 2020 semester, you must submit the consortium agreement by April 8, 2020. Transcripts must be submitted by June 8, 2020.
Financial Aid Contact Information