- Ph.D, English, Texas Christian University, 1993
- M.A., Philosophy, Holy Apostles College and Seminary
- M.A., English, minor in Psychology, Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- B.A., English, minor in Psychology, Texas State University
Research and Teaching Interest
- Historical Survey of Western Philosophy
- Classical and Modern Rhetoric
- Investigating Plagiarism
- Advanced First-Year Writing
- Technical Writing
“Assessing Elizabeth Anscombe's Theory of Causality.” Humanities Bulletin 1.2 (2018): 135-140.
“Pacifism and Its Counter-Discourses in the Modern Era.” Commanding Words: Essays on the Discursive Constructions, Manifestations, and Subversions of Authority. ed. Lynda Chouiten. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2016. 132-43.
“The Role of the Media in Distinguishing Composition from Rhetoric.” Enculturation 5.1 (2003).