Submitting Your Records
Follow instructions from your emailed invitation to activate the Magnus Health account. You should not attempt to register with Magnus Health as a Texas A&M University-Commerce student before you are admitted and received the invitation email to activate your account.
- After admitted, you will receive an email from [email protected] inviting you to create your password for your account.
- You will log into the Magnus Health Portal with your username and password to access your Magnus Health account.
- Upload a copy of your proof of vaccination. All documents must be complete with name, date of birth, shot administered and date of vaccination. These must be legible in order to be verified.
- You will receive an email confirmation once the forms have been reviewed.
- Evidence of Vaccination must verify that the vaccination was received during the five-year period prior to and no later than 10 days before the first day of the semester.
- Evidence of Vaccination must be submitted through Magnus Health.
- Entering Spring 2023 – vaccination must be on or after 1/5/2018
- Entering Summer I 2023 – vaccination must be on or after 5/18/2018
- Entering Summer II 2023 – vaccination must be on or after 6/29/2018
- Entering Fall 2023 – vaccination must be on or after 8/17/2018
- You should not attempt to register with Magnus Health as a Texas A&M University-Commerce student before you are admitted.
- Meningitis documents must be in English. If a meningitis document is received in another language, then the document needs to be translated. A seal or stamp must be on the translated document in order to be considered an official record.
- International students are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to obtain the bacterial meningitis vaccination BEFORE entering the United States.
- You must receive the bacterial meningitis vaccination at least 10 days prior to the start of the semester. The vaccination must be no more than five years old from the date you first enroll.
You are exempt from the vaccination requirements if any of the following apply:
- You will be age 22 or older on the first day of the semester you are exempt.
- You intend to enroll in Distance Education (online) Courses ONLY and NOT living on-campus..
- Submit the petition for a waiver.
- You cannot take the vaccine because it would be injurious to your health and well-being.
- Provide an affidavit or a certificate signed by a physician who is duly registered and licensed to practice medicine in the United States, in which it is stated that, in the physician’s opinion, the vaccination required would be injurious to the health and well-being of the student.
- You decline the vaccine due to reasons of conscience, including a religious belief.
- Before you will be allowed to register for classes, you must complete and submit an original, Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS) Vaccine Exemption Affidavit Form Affidavit Request for Exemption from Immunizations for Reasons of Conscience. This is the only acceptable documentation for this exemption, and this process takes a significant amount of time. A&M-Commerce must receive the original Affidavit for Exemption from Immunizations for Reasons of Conscience document within 90 days of being notarized.
- [email protected]