What would you tell a student who is thinking about attending A&M-Commerce?
Just do it! As a non-traditional, online and transfer student, I absolutely felt the comradery and pride of A&M-Commerce. I thought I would be an online student two years ago at the start of 2020 to complete my bachelor's degree, but being embraced by many fellow students, faculty, and staff who wanted to see me succeed, I knew I was in the right place. For this reason, I decided to continue my educational pursuits in the Master of Education program majoring in Counseling with an emphasis in Student Affairs. Now, I am working at the institution that welcomed me during a virtual time in our world to help students who share the same transfer student experience.
- M.Ed., Counseling, Texas A&M University-Commerce, In Progress
- B.S., General Studies, Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2021
- Admissions Counselor II, Transfer Admissions, Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2022-Present
- Executive Administrative Assistant, Tarrant County College, 2019-2022
- Business Services Associate, Tarrant County College, 2018-2019
- Administrative Assistant to Instructional Dean, Brookhaven College, 2016-2018
- Assistant Store Manager, White House Black Market, 2015-2016
- Receptionist and Administrative Assistant, Rice University, 2014-2015
Awards and Honors
- Summa Cum Laude