- Reservations are completed on a first-to-request basis.
- Registered Student Organizations can reserve space in the student center up to a year out-to-date.
- Departments and community groups can only reserve space up to 6 months out. If you need to reserve a space more than 6 months out, you can complete a 6-Month Exemption Request.
- If you are planning to have food at your event, you will need to go through Sodexo Catering. Per our contract, we do not allow outside food in our event spaces.
- The Rayburn Student Center reserves outdoor spaces and parking lots for the Commerce campus.
- While we do reserve the space, we do not provide any audio/visual, furniture or event support for events outside of our building.
- The Rayburn Student Center does not supply outdoor staging, furniture or power. If your event will require any outdoor furnishings or power you will need to contact Mark Glover at [email protected].
- The Rayburn Student Center also reserves a limited number of classrooms, located in academic buildings on the Commerce campus.
- We do not provide any support outside of our building, for classroom audio/visual support you will need to contact the HelpDesk at [email protected].
Camp applications and reservations fall under the Department of Ethics and Compliance. Both internal and external groups are invited to host a camp on the A&M-Commerce campus and enjoy all our various facilities and outdoor space have to offer.