With free access to Adobe Creative Cloud applications, you can develop your digital skills and gain an innovative edge in the classroom and on the job.
FREE ACCESS TO ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD
Digital literacy is essential to your success. Through free access to Adobe Creative Cloud applications, you can develop strong digital skill sets that will give you an edge in the classroom and on the job.
Benefits of Adobe Creative Campus
- Access leading-edge professional applications. See a full list of Creative Cloud apps at adobe.com.
- Learn persuasive communication skills.
- Graduate with the visual, audio and animation skills that can give you an edge in the job market.
- Engage more deeply in coursework, immersing yourself in creative projects like podcasts, web pages and documentaries.
INSTALL ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD
To get started, download the Creative Cloud desktop application.
- Visit adobe.com
- Click Sign In in the upper-right corner.
- Enter your A&M-Commerce email address ([email protected] or [email protected]) in the email address field and select Continue.
- You might see a screen asking you to select an account. Select the “Company or School” option if so.
- You will be redirected to the TAMUC Single Sign-On authentication page. From there, enter your A&M-Commerce password. This is the password you use to sign in to your e-mail.
- After signing in, you will be redirected to the Adobe Creative Cloud site. Select the “Open Creative Cloud” button.
- On the right side of the Creative Cloud home page, click the Install Creative Cloud App link under the Quick Links section.
- Once the download has finished, it should open automatically. If it doesn’t, locate the file and launch it.
SELECT AND INSTALL APPS
After you’ve downloaded the Creative Cloud desktop application, you may download as many or as few Adobe CC applications to your computer as you would like.
- Log in with your A&M-Commerce address and password, if prompted.
- From the Apps tab, choose the application(s) you would like to install on your computer and click its install button.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Adobe Creative Cloud?
Creative Cloud provides a bundle of apps and services for video, graphic design, photography and website development.
What is included in Creative Cloud?
Creative Cloud includes over 30 creative applications and services that work together across devices, including Acrobat, Dreamweaver, PhotoShop, Audition, Story, After Effects, Animate, Illustrate and InDesign.
Who is eligible for free access to Adobe Creative Cloud?
Centrally supported licenses for the full Adobe Creative Cloud suite are available for active faculty, staff and students at A&M-Commerce, including students who are taking online classes and who are taking classes at extended learning sites.
How much does it cost?
Active students, faculty and staff at A&M-Commerce may access Adobe Creative Cloud free of charge.
I already had a Creative Cloud account. Can I migrate my content to the new license through A&M-Commerce?
The process depends on the type of account you previously held. If your previous Creative Cloud account used your university-issued email address, you should receive instructions in an email from Adobe that provision your new Creative Cloud account. There is more information on the automated asset migration process on the Adobe Website and in their FAQ.
If your old Adobe account was not tied to your university-issued address, you will need to manually back up files and synch them to your new account. More information on how to browse, manage and synch cloud assets can be found here.
I am graduating. How do I keep access to my Adobe Creative Cloud Content?
Adobe has created a process for you to migrate your content to a free account so that you can keep all of your work. If you want to continue creating new content, you will need to maintain a personal subscription, but you can retain access to the work you have already created by visiting graduation.adobe.com. Graduating students can get four months of complimentary access by visiting graduation.adobe.com.
I have my own personal Creative Cloud subscription. Can I terminate that contract without penalty?
Yes. A&M-Commerce has an enterprise agreement with Adobe. Because you are included in this contract, individual Creative Cloud subscribers can terminate their contracts and use the A&M-Commerce license instead without being charged a termination fee.
Contact Adobe Support and be certain to inform the support agent that you are a student or employee at A&M-Commerce, and you are provided Adobe Creative Cloud by the university.
What happens to my subscription and files when I graduate or leave the university?
Your A&M-Commerce subscription to Creative Cloud is tied to your enrollment or employment at A&M-Commerce. If you leave or graduate, you will need to purchase your own account if you want to continue using the software.
At that time, you may back up your projects and files locally and move them to your new subscription as desired. For continued access to Spark content, you can invite your new account to collaborate on the project from your old account.
How do I download the software?
Visit the Install Creative Cloud section of this page for more information on downloading your free Creative Cloud software.
What are the system requirements to use Adobe Creative Cloud?
System requirements vary among applications in Creative Cloud. A complete list of system requirements by product can be found through Adobe.
How many devices can I download the software on?
You may install and use the software on an A&M-Commerce device and up to two personal computers. Some applications, including Premiere Rush, Spark and others also run on mobile devices, with the ability to share projects seamlessly from one device to another.
How do I log in or access Adobe Creative Cloud?
Once Adobe Creative Cloud is installed on your device, you can use your A&M-Commerce CWID and password to log in.
Where do I get support?
Depending on the issue, you can find support in a variety of places. There will be in-app help in each application. There are also tutorials on https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html
For account or access issues, please contact the A&M-Commerce Helpdesk.
Where can I get training?
- Center for IT Excellence
- [email protected]
- McDowell Administration Building 159
- P.O. Box 3011
- Commerce, TX 75429-3011