Brian Brumley, Ed.D., LMSW-IPR, joined A&M-Commerce in Spring 2001. He serves as director of BSW field education and teaches in the BSW and MSW programs. He practiced for more than 10 years in Child Protective Services (CPS) and held many different positions during his tenure. He continues to work closely with CPS and other agencies dedicated to improving the lives of children. He serves on several local social service agency boards and consults in the mental health field. He enjoys teaching and bringing practice experiences and examples to the classroom. Special interests include field education, children, families and community development and organization.
- Ed.D., ABD, Texas A&M University-Commerce
- MSSW., Social Work, The University of Texas at Arlington
- B.S., Political Science and Economics, East Texas State University
- LMSW-IPR #37580 Texas Board Social Work Examiners
- LBHP-LCSW #1659601482 (Under Supervision) Oklahoma