- Ph.D., Educational Psychology, Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2018
- M.S., Psychology, Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2015
- M.S., Management, Texas A&M University-Commerce, 2004
- B.S., Texas A&M University-Commerce, 1997
Honors and Awards
- Choctaw Nation Higher Education Scholarship recipient, 2018
- Outstanding Service to Students as an Advisor, National Society of Leadership and Success, 2015 and 2016
- Phi Delta Kappa Scholarship recipient, 2015
Sadler, T. D., Gibson, S., & Reysen, S. (2017). The effect of a leadership training program on consideration of future consequences. Journal of Leadership Studies, 10(4), 35-42.
Humphreys, J., Ziao, N., & Sadler, T. (2008). Emotional disposition and leadership preferences of American and Chinese MBA students. International Journal of Leadership Studies, 3(2), 162-80.
Wimsatt, A., Ingram, K., & Sadler, T. (2007). Creativity in online courses: Perceptions of MBA students. Journal of Online Learning and Teaching, 3(4),324-330.
Humphreys, J., Ingram, K., Kernek, C., & Sadler, T. (2007). The Nez-Perce leadership council: A historical examination of postindustrial leadership. Journal of Management History, 13(2), 135-152.