Get in the Pool
How to Utilize the Online RecPortal
This information is for anyone who has visited the MRC in the past and therefore has a profile in our membership software.
All students, faculty and staff, please see the students, faculty and staff section below.
Instructions for current/expired MRC Members without SSO authentication:
- Click on the link “Sign In”
- Under “OR” enter the email address that was used when you first created your MRC membership, then click “Next”
- If you don't remember your password, click “Trouble Logging In?”
- Enter your email address
- Select either Recover Username or Reset Password.
- If you do not know the email address you used, or you receive the error message below, contact the MRC Member Services at 903.468.3181 or email Mark Spellmire to let them know that you need help logging in to the Rec Portal. This error occurs because we either do not have an email address, or a username has not been created. Additionally, staff at the Member Services Desk can assist with both of these problems.
Email Mark Spellmire to set up your account.
All students, faculty and staff regardless if they have ever been to the MRC, will be able to log in to the Rec Portal using their University SSO login.
Currently, enrolled students will show that they have an active membership, which will allow you full access to the Rec Portal.
Faculty and staff with a current Campus Rec membership also have full access to the Rec Portal.